So you have an Android TV and you’re looking for some of the coolest apps to download. The Cyberflix app for TV is one of the popular options you must look forward to. The app helps you watch plenty of movies and television shows so there’s no time to get bored. Among a lot of competitors that are on demand, this app is shining through them. Know all about it as you read below.
After Terrarium TV went off the board, people are looking for a sheer replacement. There are clones that are trying to race up to it and Cyberflix TV is one of the good options. You get to watch your favorite shows in several resolutions. You can also choose SD playback along with full HD and 720 HD if available. With an amazing user-friendly interface, this app has become an on-demand product. You just need a few minutes to install and it is perfectly safe for your Android TV – you don’t even need to root it!
Features of Cyberflix Tv App
- There are no subscriptions charges or fee compared to most other options you find
- It comes ad-free and that cuts down on this annoying problem that most other apps have
- Easy to side-load and easier to use
- Comes with a huge library of shows and movies so you don’t have time to waste or feel bored
- It updates frequently and pop-ups for an intimation to do so. It also has latest movies streaming so you’re on the receiving end
- Helps you download movies for offline viewing
- You don’t need to root your device for installing the app
- Offers quick playback
How to install?
You need to enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ option on Android to use this. For doing so you need to:
- Open ‘Settings’
- Go to ‘Security’
- Enable ‘Unknown Sources’
- Click on ‘Yes’ when the warning message pops up
How to download?
There are tons of download links on the internet. You simply need to search on Google and get a download link. The latest version of Cybeflix.apk V 3.0.7 is the best one to choose. You can even click here and get through to it.
How to install?
Next, you need to start installing the app and for that, you can:
- Open any file explorer on the Android device or download any from Play Store
- Get to download option or the APK folder in the file explorer
- You will find Cyberflix TV APK in your APK folder or in ‘Downloads’.
- Tap it and run it
The process is easy and secure – don’t worry because you need to switch on the Unknown Sources options.
How to use?
The convenient app gives you the best of benefits in the simplest way. You simply need to launch ‘e-Movies Play’. When you run the app for the first time, you might find your log window look different. Easily go past it as you press the on-screen button. If the app needs an update, it will show a pop- up and you should give a go ahead.
By default, the home screen of your app will show the trending movies. You will be able to browse the featured movies on the home screen and then you can scroll down. If you need to browse more films, you need to use the ‘Search’ option right on the top. You will also find the ‘Categories’ option in the top bar. Click on it and browse through movies as per categories. For TV shows, tap the hamburger menu that locates at the top-left. Next, click on ‘Shows’ and choose your pick.
To conclude, Cyberflx Tv App is currently the best app that lets you watch movies and shows for free. If you compare it with other contemporaries that charge you money, this one is way ahead. Not only does it have a huge library full of interesting content, but it also offers zero buffering. You get quick playback and subtitles too. If there is anything replacing the Terrarium TV, it is has got to be this option. It is time you give it a try and find out why it’s worth it!